Once again, our efforts to make lab-life easier and cheaper have been recognized! Following our runner-up position earlier this year for the most promising innovative Dutch IT company, we were pleasantly surprised with the news that we have just been selected as one of the three nominees for the biannual Star of Utrecht award!
The prestigious title of "Utrechtse Ster" (Dutch) is given to Utrecht's most promising and successful company rooted in science. Naturally, this is right up the CrimsonBase alley, as everyone working in our office is a scientist making products solely for scientists. To top it off, the honorary title comes with a very motivating €2,500 prize.
We're very honored to be nominated, one reason being that the involved organizations and jury members couldn't get any better. This innovation prize is awarded by the Chamber of Commerce (Kamer van Koophandel), Utrecht Innovation Taskforce (Taskforce Innovatie Regio Utrecht), Utrecht University and the foundation "Vrienden van Sonnenborgh" with sponsoring by Rabobank.
To read more about the award and the jury members (in Dutch), visit the website. We will keep our fingers crossed and look forward to the ceremony on the 8th of November!
- Huge Holiday Savings, Alignments and Linux Beta
- BIOTECHNICA: Two Days in Hanover
- Het Instrument & BIOTECHNICA
- Is CrimsonBase the Next Star of Utrecht?
- QuickGene Update 1.2 - Smart lists are here!
- Free QuickGene Webinar
- QuickGene Update 1.1 - Introducing Methylation Warnings
- Dutch Bioinformatics Start-Up Partners with American Distributor
- CrimsonBase Hits Top 3 in Dutch ICT Sector
- CrimsonBase Scores Big on Innovation
- QuickGene Update 1.0.1
- QuickGene 1.0 Launched!
- QuickGene Beta 0.9 - Setting the Stage for 1.0
- QuickGene Beta 0.8 Delivers User Requested Features and Changes
- Online Store Grand Opening
- New Website Launched
- QuickGene Beta 0.7 Brings You an In-line Calculator and Cleaner Maps
- QuickGene Beta 0.6 - Even More Reliable and Supporting Windows 7
- Update Addresses Issues Caused by Java 1.6 Update 15
- QuickGene Beta 0.5 Adds Easy Navigation to Vector Maps
- Testing Period of QuickGene Extended Through Summer
- QuickGene Beta 0.4.1 Improves Large File Support
- QuickGene Beta 0.4 Released
- Mac Support and Update Preview
- QuickGene Beta Update 0.3.1 (PC only)
Monday, September 20th 2010