Yesterday, CrimsonBase became the first company in the life-sciences to attain a position as one of the top three young ICT companies in the Netherlands. This achievement is particularly noteworthy due to the well represented mobile technology and social media sectors, which have a much larger following as popular fields.
At the annual ICTDelta event, visitors, including students, politicians, investors, and entrepreneurs, could both show their support for any of the twenty nominated companies and vote to award a motivational cash prize to one. The prize was awarded to Meetingspot, which facilitates fast and easy organization of events, although CrimsonBase firmly held the largest number of supporters throughout the event.
During her concluding speech, European Union Digital Agenda Commissioner and former Competition Commissioner, Neelie Kroes, invited the top three to meet in Brussels. This honor clearly stood out as the crowning achievement of the proud winners, who will have the unique opportunity to discuss the role of the European Union in the needs of ICT start-ups.
- Huge Holiday Savings, Alignments and Linux Beta
- BIOTECHNICA: Two Days in Hanover
- Het Instrument & BIOTECHNICA
- Is CrimsonBase the Next Star of Utrecht?
- QuickGene Update 1.2 - Smart lists are here!
- Free QuickGene Webinar
- QuickGene Update 1.1 - Introducing Methylation Warnings
- Dutch Bioinformatics Start-Up Partners with American Distributor
- CrimsonBase Hits Top 3 in Dutch ICT Sector
- CrimsonBase Scores Big on Innovation
- QuickGene Update 1.0.1
- QuickGene 1.0 Launched!
- QuickGene Beta 0.9 - Setting the Stage for 1.0
- QuickGene Beta 0.8 Delivers User Requested Features and Changes
- Online Store Grand Opening
- New Website Launched
- QuickGene Beta 0.7 Brings You an In-line Calculator and Cleaner Maps
- QuickGene Beta 0.6 - Even More Reliable and Supporting Windows 7
- Update Addresses Issues Caused by Java 1.6 Update 15
- QuickGene Beta 0.5 Adds Easy Navigation to Vector Maps
- Testing Period of QuickGene Extended Through Summer
- QuickGene Beta 0.4.1 Improves Large File Support
- QuickGene Beta 0.4 Released
- Mac Support and Update Preview
- QuickGene Beta Update 0.3.1 (PC only)
Friday, March 19th 2010