Following all the great feedback we've been receiving, we would like to thank all our users for all their help and have decided to extend the test-period throughout the summer months! Thanks to you, QuickGene is growing rapidly and constantly becoming faster and more robust.
To extend the testing period of QuickGene, it needs to be updated to the latest version, 0.4.2, before July 1st!
You can do this easily by starting up QuickGene and, if it does not begin updating on it's own, selecting "Check for updates" in the help menu. If you have a version older than 0.3, you will need to download the newest installer from http://www.crimsonbase.com/download using the email address you signed up with. After installing, follow the same steps to perform the update. You can check which version you have by selecting "About QuickGene" in the help menu.
- Huge Holiday Savings, Alignments and Linux Beta
- BIOTECHNICA: Two Days in Hanover
- Het Instrument & BIOTECHNICA
- Is CrimsonBase the Next Star of Utrecht?
- QuickGene Update 1.2 - Smart lists are here!
- Free QuickGene Webinar
- QuickGene Update 1.1 - Introducing Methylation Warnings
- Dutch Bioinformatics Start-Up Partners with American Distributor
- CrimsonBase Hits Top 3 in Dutch ICT Sector
- CrimsonBase Scores Big on Innovation
- QuickGene Update 1.0.1
- QuickGene 1.0 Launched!
- QuickGene Beta 0.9 - Setting the Stage for 1.0
- QuickGene Beta 0.8 Delivers User Requested Features and Changes
- Online Store Grand Opening
- New Website Launched
- QuickGene Beta 0.7 Brings You an In-line Calculator and Cleaner Maps
- QuickGene Beta 0.6 - Even More Reliable and Supporting Windows 7
- Update Addresses Issues Caused by Java 1.6 Update 15
- QuickGene Beta 0.5 Adds Easy Navigation to Vector Maps
- Testing Period of QuickGene Extended Through Summer
- QuickGene Beta 0.4.1 Improves Large File Support
- QuickGene Beta 0.4 Released
- Mac Support and Update Preview
- QuickGene Beta Update 0.3.1 (PC only)
Thursday, June 25th 2009